A successful candidate will independently manage a diverse range of small
business accounts, utilizing Quickbooks online and cloud-based systems and
applications, ensuring client receive up-to-date financial information on a
weekly or monthly-basis. Ideal candidates are organized and clear
communicators, both with internal WW team and with clients, and obsessive in
attention to detail.
Successful candidates love to problem solve, work with people, and are
excited to serve the small business community and help our awesome clients do
their best work by taking care of the behind the scenes bookkeeping for them.
- Independently manage day-to-day relationships with assigned clients,
including communicating proactively with clients and Wanderwell Team.
- Perform full charge bookkeeping functions for assigned clients, including
entering bills and recording payments; preparing monthly summary reports and
supporting in year end report delivery; managing accounts receivable and
supporting collections; filing sales tax.
- Communicate and meet with clients regularly to answer questions,
troubleshoot, or explain financial information.
- Employ exceptional customer service and communication skills to respond
gracefully and punctually to clients and Wanderwell, while continually find
ways to improve our services.
-Independently manage schedule and workload, proactively keeping up with our
internal operational reporting to ensure our whole team is on the same page.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-5+ years of bookkeeping experience; Quickbooks Online experience
- Experience with a range of small business bookkeeping and/or client-based
- Ability to identify potential problems, analyze issues, and provide
- Exceptional customer service skills, with demonstrated ability to
communicate clearly and graciously.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to
manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability thriving in independent work environments with little
- An active interest in supporting the growth and success of a community of
mission-driven, interesting businesses.
While there are no particular language requirements for this position, we do
have demand for Spanish language bookkeeping services and are always
interested in Spanish proficient candidates.
Compensation + Benefits:
- $20-$22 per hour, depending on experience
- Position will start at around 20-25 hours/week, with opportunity to grow to
take on more clients and hours over time.
- We offer flexible work hours and remote work ability. Preference given to
candidates based in PA, NJ, or IL, but other well-qualified candidates will
be considered. - We work a flexible 9-5ish as a company. Our headquarters is
located in Philadelphia.
- PTO offered after initial period of successful employment; FT employees are
eligible for subsidized health and dental through our company plans. All
employees eligible for paid time off during our winter break between
Christmas and New Years.
-After one year of employment, team members are eligible to receive annual