A successful team member in this position will use their skill at
communication, organization, and their enthusiasm for proactive management to
support Wanderwell’s Director.
Your work will supports our company's mission of helping leaders approach
their businesses in new ways that create a more vibrant, equitable, and
- Manage Director’s schedule and inbox — act as the primary filter for
requests, communication, and scheduling needs. Send gracious responses to all
manner of emails and inquiries.
- Monitor and organize email inboxes
- Answer non-essential emails graciously
- Use templates and rules for customer service inquiries
- Organize contacts with detailed profiles
- Build & maintain resource database for getting our community what they
- Work with the Director to support sales
- Send and track proposals & contracts
- Manage initial billing
- Scheduling and following up on inquiries
- Schedule consulting clients, send and track document requests, and manage
follow up from consulting sessions.
- Act as communication bridge between team and Director
- Communicate between sales (new inquiries and status) and Clients Services +
Bookkeeping Associates around scheduling and team capacity.
- Work closely with Client Services/Ops Lead to ensure smooth processes.
- Provide administrative support around marketing activities, including
research around podcast guest opportunities.
- Proactively and enthusiastically seek out tasks and responsibilities to
take off the Director’s plate.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You have demonstrated experience in similar role supporting leadership &
the gumption necessary to be the first person in this role at Wanderwell.
- You have exceptional communication skills, whether in writing, in person,
or over the phone, and you truly love helping and working with people.
- Occasionally frighten people with your attention to detail and
organizational abilities. You have strong task management skills, including
demonstrated ability to manage many details & execute with little
- Demonstrate an advanced degree of discernment and discretion in
- You value transparency, experimentation, and growth, and continually seek
to evolve both personally and in your work life.
- Are incredibly resourceful and have an aptitude for solving problems
autonomously, while having the awareness to know when you need help.
- We manage work and processes primarily via Google Suite and Notion, with a
whole host of other apps. While we do not expect candidates to have
experience with all of our applications and technology, candidates should
demonstrate ability to learn and adapt to new technology quickly.
Compensation + Benefits:
- Approximately 25-30 hours per week to start, a combination of assigned
duties & work you will be expected to identify and take on yourself.
- $25-$28 hour depending on experience (W2 employee position)
- We offer flexible work hours and remote work ability. Preference given to
candidates based in the Philadelphia area or NJ, but other well-qualified
candidates will be considered.
- PTO offered after initial period of successful employment; FT employees are
eligible for subsidized health and dental through our company plans (all
employees eligible for paid time off during our winter break between
Christmas and New Years).
- After one year of employment, team members are eligible to receive annual