Financial Data Specialist
Position Title: Financial Data Specialist
Reports To: Director of Finance
Status: Full-time, non-exempt, eligible for benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience in finance or related field.
- Minimum one year relevant work experience in finance, bookkeeping/accounting or medical billing.
- Strong PC skills especially MS Excel and Word and spreadsheet analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
Provide data analysis support for Finance staff to carryout special payroll functions related to Coronavirus Relief funding, targeted case management billing, time and effort reporting and accounts receivable invoicing.
• Calculate FFCRA (Families First Coronavirus Response Act) expenses for payroll tax credits.
• Maintain third party billing system, including updating client data.
• Insurance verification for medical case management billing.
• Complete Targeted Case Management applications for all eligible employees.
• Reconcile accounts receivable as needed including alphabetizing claims, verifying outstanding claim statuses and follow-up with insurance companies.
• Implement time and effort reporting systems for government contracts.
• Prepare monthly transportation invoices and ad hoc reports as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
The following performance standards are specific to this position. Meeting or exceeding these standards is an expectation of employment, as is compliance with all other organizational and departmental policies, procedures and expectations.
• Accurate and timely preparation of payroll expenses.
• Maintain accurate and current insurance information for all clients.
• Track third party billing account receivables with prompt follow-up to ensure timely collection.
• Develop government compliant Time and Effort reporting system.
Position Available: Immediately
Action Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Action Wellness offers a supportive work environment and excellent benefits.
All resumes will be retained for one year. No calls please.