Radiant Health Centers
Radiant Health Centers (RHC) seeks a Clinic Manager who wants the opportunity
to be part of a clinical team who is currently expanding its capacity with
plans to create a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) for the LGBTQ+ community.
With a team of caring and committed individuals and hundreds of dedicated
volunteers, RHC is working to eliminate the stigma and overcome health
disparities impacting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer +
(LGBTQ+) community by providing healthy and compassionate care options,
including case management and other services for HIV+ Orange County
residents, and medical care for the larger community.
The Clinic Manager’s role is to:
• Assure effective communication among team and to patients to ensure
patient satisfaction and quality care.
• Monitor, evaluate and develop staff performance.
• Monitor patient care for quality. Implement corrective measures when
deficiencies are identified.
• Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and monthly operation
reports. Manage expenses within budget.
• Conduct annual review, at minimum, of approved policies and procedures.
Support new policy formulations.
• Assess operations, based on findings, create and implement an improvement plan.
• Manage facilities and equipment to avoid disruptions in service due to
nonoperational equipment. Manage inventory to ensure proper level of
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and qualifications:
• Minimum requirement is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Registered Nurse preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in public health field.
• Ability to communicate in a compassionate and professional manner.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.