Front End Engineer
PerformLine is a leading provider of compliance technology that empowers
leaders with one platform to mitigate regulatory risk across major sales and
marketing channels, including the web, calls, messages, emails, documents,
and social media. PerformLine automates the path to discover, monitor,
mitigate, and report on compliance risks and ensure brand safety. The
PerformLine SaaS platform features full workflow capabilities, real-time
analytics, remediation, monitoring, and archiving, while providing clients
with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities
across channels and departments.
The tech team at PerformLine is undergoing a period of exponential growth. As
our team grows, we juggle building out new features with high coding
standards with refactoring a large legacy codebase. As part of the team, you
have the opportunity to be involved in some of our biggest infrastructure
Come as you are. PerformLine is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience
Our application is built using AWS and we utilize their offerings like S3,
EC2, Lambdas. Our core systems are written in Python and Golang. The front
infrastructural changes. For crunching jobs on the humongous amount of data
we store, we use Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, and DynamoDB.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Backend Engineers to
bring new features and experiences to our customers
- Be the unequivocal expert on our UI for how it is built and shipped
- Strive for creating performant, secure, and efficient code while
- Help facilitate the advancement and modernization of PerformLine's front
- Contribute to decisions about the future of the front end architecture and
the app as a whole
- Help us continue breaking up our monolith in to a services model, while
dealing with/improving legacy code as needed
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum 2 years of experience in front end development focused roles
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects
understanding of the entire web development process, including prototyping
- Experience with and opinions on frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React,
Ember, etc but not a total dependence on them
- Experience with agile development and version control tools such as Git,
GitHub, Bitbucket, etc
- Bonus points for experience with Python/Django or Golang!
WHO YOU ARE
- Defaults to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm
- Recognizes the value of simple code and the dangers of unnecessary
- Is a great team member who can work hard and laugh hard with their peers.
We’re a tight-knit team that’s growing!
- Seeks out constructive criticism of their work
- Generates lift in the skills of those around them
- Demonstrates good judgement and makes trade-offs explicit when making
- Is empathetic and can collaborate with peers & stakeholders to deliver
- Has a positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Never creates drama and never operates with an adversarial attitude
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state
and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify.
Proof of covid vaccination or an approved exemption is required within 30
days of offer.