Front Office Receptionist
Radiant Health Centers
The Front Office Receptionist is the first point of contact for client and
patients who are either accessing social services or health care through our
medical clinic. Since this position is a critical first step in our service
process, we are looking for an individual who has the ability to quickly
respond and adapt to a variety of situations, work with diverse
clients/patients and demonstrate professionalism in a variety of situations.
With a team of caring and committed individuals and hundreds of dedicated
volunteers, RHC is working to eliminate the stigma and overcome health
disparities impacting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer + (LGBTQ+)
community by providing healthy and compassionate care options.
RHC is the largest Orange County provider for such healthcare services and is
currently expanding its capacity with plans to create a dedicated Federally
Qualified Health Center (FQHC) for the LGBTQ+ community.
The Front Office Receptionist is responsible for
• Managing and evaluating incoming calls to determine level of importance,
and the type of assistance and information to provide within area of
responsibility, as well as direct calls appropriately.
• Responding to inquiries in a courteous manner. Resolving complaints in
an efficient and timely manner.
• Checking-in and scheduling patients for their appointments.
• Expediting patient processing by having them complete appropriate forms.
Review for completeness.
• Obtaining patient identification and insurance information.
• Maintaining patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating
personal and financial information. Entering patient demographics into the database.
• Providing basic information about the agency, programs or services provided.
• Assisting and supporting staff with a variety of administrative tasks and
projects such as ordering business cards, name plates, setting up phone
High school diploma or equivalent experience. Bilingual Spanish required.
Candidate must be fully vaccinated and boosted.