Summer 2023 Design Intern
Manual is a design and brand consultancy creating meaningful impact through
the thoughtful application of brand narrative, graphic design, art direction,
and material craft. We partner with visionary clients to translate bold ideas
into beautifully articulated identities, communications, and experiences. Our
work creates value through recognition and desirability.
We are an intentionally small, independent team of designers and art
directors. Our diverse and inspiring client list includes global retail
brands, local/independent businesses and innovative technology companies.
Interns will work closely with senior creatives and contribute to client
projects on everything from branding and identity to assisting with project
research and general production tasks. Interns will gain hands-on experience
and exposure to the skills required to succeed in a professional design
• Must have strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Must be a self-motivated and proactive team player who can follow
directions with minimal supervision.
• Should have a keen interest in brand identity, logo design, and
• Should have as much interest in digital as in print.
• Skills in After Effects and HTML/CSS are highly desirable.
• Must be pursuing a degree in design (BA, BFA, MFA) in design at an
accredited university, or graduated within the last 12 months.