PerformLine is a leading provider of compliance technology that empowers
leaders with one platform to mitigate regulatory risk across major sales and
marketing channels, including the web, calls, messages, emails, documents,
and social media. PerformLine automates the path to discover, monitor, and
mitigate, and report on compliance risks and ensure brand safety. The
PerformLine SaaS platform features full workflow capabilities, real-time
analytics, remediation, monitoring, and archiving, while providing clients
with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities
across channels and departments.
Come as you are. PerformLine is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and
knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and
accurate information to consumers across any channel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
An Account Executive at PerformLine...
- Seeks out coaching and mentorship and takes critical feedback well.
- Plays the long game and is willing to put in the time and effort with a
positive attitude, even when times are tough.
- Is results oriented and able to learn, grow and adjust to achieve desired
- Is excited about a high volume, commission based, outbound sales
- Embraces the challenge of a difficult and long sales cycle wholeheartedly.
- Can work a room like no other - confidently network with preoccupied
strangers to identify leads without seeming shallow or disingenuous.
- Take on your own account assignments along with a quota.
- Learn the sales process, product, industry, and client base inside and out.
- Proactively involve yourself in deals currently in the pipe to shadow, ask
questions, and gain understanding.
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the sales team on a daily basis.
- Be a key part of a winning team by hitting your weekly and monthly targets
- Focus on pipeline building from scratch through lead generation, outbound
activity, and working your named account list.
- Maintain a hunter mentality to continually generate leads through inMail,
email, research, networking, and conferences.
- Understand how to stick with the sales playbook while also getting creative
to push deals across the finish line.
- Be an expert in the industries that you’re selling into to introduce
PerformLine as a solution to their marketing compliance needs.
- Maintain a robust pipeline even as deals are closing to ensure future deal
consistency and long term stability.
WHAT YOU BRING
- A minimum of 4 years of experience on a high volume sales team.
- Entrepreneurial experience - can you get scrappy, think big, and push
- Strong interpersonal and written skills that allow for effective
communication both internally and with prospects.
- Organizational skills to manage your time to meet and exceed your KPI’s.
WHO YOU ARE
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm
- Never creates drama and never operates with an adversarial attitude
- Coachable, curious, positive, and intelligent
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a quota-driven start-up
- Track record of earning success through hard work and determination
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Genuine love of interacting with all types of people, all day long
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state
and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify.
Proof of covid vaccination or an approved exemption is required within 30
days of offer.