Business Development Representative
PerformLine is a leading provider of compliance technology that empowers
leaders with one platform to mitigate regulatory risk across major sales and
marketing channels, including the web, calls, messages, emails, documents,
and social media. PerformLine automates the path to discover, monitor,
mitigate, and report on compliance risks and ensure brand safety. The
PerformLine SaaS platform features full workflow capabilities, real-time
analytics, remediation, monitoring, and archiving, while providing clients
with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities
across channels and departments.
Come as you are. PerformLine is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and
knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and
accurate information to consumers across any channel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the top of PerformLine’s sales funnel and generate meaningful
conversations with key accounts.
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the sales team on a daily basis.
- Be an expert in the industries that you’re selling into to help find
opportunities to introduce PerformLine as a solution to their marketing
- Be a key part of a winning team
WHAT YOU BRING
- 0 - 2 years of Sales experience
- Coachability - you seek out coaching and mentorship from industry leaders
with decades of sales experience
- A results oriented mentality, where you can learn, grow and adjust to
achieve desired results.
- Excited about a high volume, commission based, outbound sales environment
- Strong interpersonal and written skills that allow for effective
communication both internally and with prospects
- Organizational skills to manage your time to meet and exceed your KPI’s
- A commitment to personal growth to develop your scales and personal skills
WHO YOU ARE
- Coachable, curious, and intelligent
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a quota-driven start-up
- Track record of earning success through hard work and determination
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Genuine love of interacting with all types of people, all day long
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm
- Never create drama and never operates with an adversarial attitude
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state
and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify.
Proof of covid vaccination or an approved exemption is required within 30
days of offer.