Part-time Research and Production Assistant
Production and Research Assistant
Catherine Hofmann, Hellcat Studio + QSPACES
Part time, $20/hour, 5-10 hours / week
Type of Work: The work is mostly research and data entry, along with hands-on and digital odds and ends. And it will support my two businesses: Hellcat Studio - creative design projects and client-facing work and QSPACES - an app to support LGBTQ+ friendly healthcare.
This is my first hire and there is a lot of room to learn and grow as these 2 businesses cover a lot of ground: graphic design, social media, sales, system and service design, branding and identity, customer and market research, product development, and design +
Pay and Hours: The position is $20/hour with a guaranteed 5 hours of work / week with a max of 10 hours/week. There is an opportunity for more hours in the future. It is my hope that we are a great team and this turns into a full time position. This can be part-time or a contract position–let's discuss.
Who I'm Looking For: I don't care about education but a similar work
experience is a must. In general, the person must be thoughtful, responsible, and meet hard deadlines.
• smart, curious, and likes to learn
• great with time and communication - not flaky or touch and go
• takes feedback well and adapts to change
• access to computer and hi-speed internet (video chat)
• access to reliable transportation for face-to-face meetings, whenever that can happen :)
• knowledgeable about a basic range of digital tools and learns new
digital tools quickly
• able to hold me accountable / follow up on meetings and tasks
Any other skills are a plus and I'll leverage those whenever I can, and pay accordingly for high-level skills.