Rapid ART (Rapid Anti-Retroviral Treatment) Peer Navigator - Full-time
Radiant Health Centers
Radiant Health Centers (RHC), seeks a full-time (40 hours a week) Rapid
Anti-Retroviral Treatment (Rapid ART) Peer Navigator who is responsible for
coordinating linkage for patients recently diagnosed HIV positive or those
who are returning to care. The position supports all other testing and
outreach personnel in order to promote and reach at risk populations and
promote linkage to HIV care.
With a team of caring and committed individuals and hundreds of dedicated
volunteers, RHC is working to eliminate the stigma and overcome health
disparities impacting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer +
(LGBTQ+) community by providing healthy and compassionate care options.
RHC is the largest Orange County provider for such healthcare services and is
currently expanding its capacity with plans to create a dedicated Federally
Qualified Health Center (FQHC) for the LGBTQ+ community.
The Rapid ART Peer Navigator will:
• Serve as the primary point for contact for Rapid ART patients enrolled in
• Work with newly diagnosed HIV+, or those returning to care, patients to
explain the Rapid ART program & provide education and maintain HIV treatment
• Outreach to all patients to remain engaged in the Rapid ART program.
(e.g. Schedule appointments, set up transportation, contact patients with
missed appointments, maintain patients logs, etc.)
• Provide support to medical and social services staff to support client
linkage to services.
• Document patient encounters in the EHR system, utilizing templates to
assist with consistency of documentation.
• Participate in Community Outreach Events on the Rapid ART Program as
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Priority given to candidates with lived experience, Transgender,
Non-Binary identified individuals, those living with HIV or at high risk,
history of injection drug use.
• Ability to interview and support clients, using appropriate assessment
tools, and observe, record and report on an individual’s ability to
• Ability to communicate in a compassionate and professional manner with
all patients and families.
• Ability to interact effectively with all members of the Rapid ART program
team and other clinic members.
• Ability to utilize technologies for gathering data to meet required
measures and adhere to compliance requirements.